All customers and visitors to Hub City Cycle & Training (the “Website”) are subject to Hub City Cycle & Training LLC’s Terms and Conditions as expressed below.
Hub City’s Terms and Conditions were developed to ensure that our customers are using our facilities and services with due regard to their rights and the rights of other users, and in conformity with Hub City Cycle & Training’s standard and current procedures, rules, regulations and requirements. By accessing, browsing and/or using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree, do not use this Website.
In order to make a reservation, you must first own a series (group of classes). To buy a series, you can either sign up here for a username and password and purchase a series online, or if you already have a username and password click login, to buy a series and make your reservation. You should be aware that series expire and class and future series prices are subject to change. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Cash. You can reserve classes up to 1 week in advance (Monday thru the following Monday) but not later than 2 hours prior to class time. Click for online reservations. Deadlines apply regardless of available functionality. Your credit/debit card will be charged for your order when you submit your reservation. Hub City will not process reservation charges that use an incorrect, expired, or over-the-limit credit card. We will make our best efforts to contact you if this occurs. If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due, services or privileges may be suspended or terminated. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys’ fees and collection costs, that Hub City may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you.
In order to cancel a Hub City class, you must unreserve by 5 pm the previous night. Once your class is cancelled, the class will be returned to your series to be used at a future date; the class is not refunded. If you haven’t cancelled your bike by 5 pm the night before, your scheduled class will be charged to your series.
You can cancel your reservation in the following ways:
1) Log into your account and, next to the class you wish to cancel, press “unreserve.”
2) Call 781-821-9900 <tel:781-821-9900> to have our front desk staff cancel the class for you.
WAIVER AND RELEASE
1. I/We desire to utilize the facilities and programs run by and/or located at Hub City Cycle & Training LLC (“Hub City”).
2. I/We understand and acknowledge that this disclosure and limitation of liability is a separate agreement and is not a part or requirement of any other contract, including any membership contract that may exist between me/us and Hub City.
3. I/We hereby understand and acknowledge that the training, programs and events held by Hub City consists of physically demanding activity and may expose me to many inherent risks, including accidents, injury, illness, or even death.
4. I/We represent and warrant that prior to undertaking these activities, I/we have discussed participating in these activities with my/our physician and that I/we are physically fit and mentally capable of performing the physical activity I choose to participate in. I/we understand and acknowledge that Hub City is not a medical provider and that Hub City is relying on your knowledge of your physical and mental limits.
5. I/We understand and acknowledge that all activities at Hub City are voluntary and that I am under no obligation to participate in any activity that I feel may be dangerous or for which I feel I am not physically or mentally capable.
6. I/We acknowledge my/our responsibility, prior to commencing any activity, to communicate any concerns regarding my/our physical and psychological condition that might conflict with participation in activity.
7. I/We assume all risk of injuries associated with participation including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, and all other such risks being known and appreciated by me.
8. In consideration of Hub City’s acceptance of my/our participation in Hub City programs and Hub City furnishing services to me, I/we agree, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, to HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE AND RELEASE Hub City, its officers, agents, employees, organizers, representatives, and successors from any responsibility, liabilities, demands, or claims of any kind arising out of my participation in the Hub City training, programs and/or events. This limitation of liability shall not be deemed preclude claims brought under M. G. L. 93A, or any other claim deemed permissible under M. G. L. 93 § 80.