SUMMER TRAINING JUNE 24th – AUGUST 31st (90 minute training sessions)
Check out Hub City Lacrosse Academy – The Ultimate player development experience!
Youth, High School & College Athlete Training Programs
- Functional strength training
- Assessing and correcting weakness & imbalances
- Improve Core stability, balance & coordination
- Progressive Developement & Peak conditioning
- Agility & Plyometrics
- Sport-specific Injury Reduction
- Various flexibility and mobility techniques
- Dynamic movement training specific to sport
- Speed technique and speed strength training
- Anaerobic and Aerobic Conditioning
- Individual nutrition programming
JOE DRAIN, CSCS click here for more info
Contact us about our strength & conditioning programs
Every athlete is treated on an individual basis by implementing specialized nutrition programming & consulting, individualized supplemental work to uncover & correct imbalances & weakness.
THERE ARE TWO COACHES FOR EACH GROUP.
Each athlete trains in a group of no more than 10 athletes. The coach to athlete ratio WILL NOT EXCEED 5:1.